miércoles, 19 de febrero de 2014

About this blog!

Before starting the presentation, to clarify that this one has to avoid as much as possible that people do not get in these kind of businesses without a good reason. Wenyard is well designed, could be sustainable over time and can the people earn money except for certain faults, especially one of them is really similar to that attempted in 2011 to carry out a sports betting business, Betexp (blog).

Thanks to that blog above, I got lot of people didn't lose several thousand euros but many of them ignored me, obviously, naming me Troll, motherf$% "#, bad person, etc... Some of them wished me death and the threats from "lawyers" (they really wasn't) just to take me to court (which never happened).

More or less I expect the same with this blog about Wenyard but .... Quiet! Don't be angry!!!

"What? Quiet? Don't be angry? Why the fuck I'm gonna have to be quiet if there is somebody ranting about a great company who is generating me revenues?" - Some will think

Yes! Quiet! because if Wenyard show to be loyal, honest and pay, this blog won't do much damage and there will be many people who will prove me wrong. And I'm not one of those (which are the majority) who do not have bollocks to apologize when they are wrong . If all Wenyard's members shown the processed withdraws, I will publish an entry apologizing by mistake and after a certain time the blog will be dropped.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario